Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hey, Guess What?

I see by my dates that I haven't posted on this blog in almost 2 years. WOW. 2 years have just flown by, and 2016 might as well not even happened (in some ways, I would have preferred to just skip it, but we'll get into that later). But you know what? I love my little blog spot and I am back and ready to tackle myself again. I was re-reading some posts in 2015, and I really like what I had to say! I want (desperately) to hold myself accountable, especially creatively, so I'm going to try this again. We'll see where it takes me....I'm ruminating on some ideas for 2017 resolutions and goals and I'll come back to that too, soon. Suffice it to say that here I am, and I'll be letting everyone on FB know when I post stuff. So you three followers, if you're still out there, keep in touch, 'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment