Monday, November 14, 2016

Whew! I did it!

Okay, peeps. I have completely updated my pages....goals, reasons for goals, ways to reach said goals. Take a look. And before you comment, I know there are a bunch of goals, lofty goals, practically unreachable goals. Hey, that's how I roll. I love to start a new year fresh and have plenty of things to work on. Looking back on 2015 when I last made such HUGE goals, I realize that I actually fulfilled some of them and came close with others. That makes me feel good. These new goals (some of which are really old goals that I still think I can fulfill, that I still WANT to fulfill) are completely reachable. It's not like I want to become a famous anything or blast off to another planet or create world peace. I want to work toward a closer relationship with God, finish my creative projects, lose 50 pounds. Not to much to ask. Totally reachable with patience, perseverance, focus, and self control. And I'm actually starting before the new year gets here to get a jump start on developing the good habits to achieve my goals. Stay with me. Help me. I know I can count on you to (at the very least) love me and pray for me. That's what I need. That's all I need. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment