Friday, July 18, 2014

Day Sixteen - July 16, 2014

Okay, I admit it, I have slacked off, been lazy, totally forgotten to blog the last few days. As a result, I can barely remember what I've eaten....bad lady. The good news is that I don't have to remember too strenuously, because I have been pretty good. But I'll do my best. I must say here that I have changed my "weighing" habit, which might make my weight seem higher for several days to a week. Let's just say that previously, I made sure I didn't eat or drink anything, and I wouldn't weigh until I had "emptied out"...to put it delicately. Well, that has proved to be problematic since my schedule has become permanently very early (I get up 4:00-4:30). That early, some days, my body just isn't awake yet, and I would end up skipping breakfast or running late or forgetting to drink my first glass of water. So, now I am weighing right when I get up to get it out of the way, and it's working much better with my morning routine....and the upside is that when I'm a little on the high side, I can tell myself, "Well, I probably would be a half pound lighter if......." Hey, whatever makes me happy, right? Am I right???? I'm not worried about it, I know it'll all even out, and as I lose weight, it will show no matter when I weigh or how I do it. Weight today: 198.8

iced coffee, regular with a splash of cinnamon (I keep hearing how good for you cinnamon and honey are, so I'm trying to work them in whenever I can...I would sure like to get sick LESS this winter).
skipped breakfast
brown rice and beans
whole avocado
chips/salsa
scorched cream corn (new recipe Steph found)
breaded chicken patty
bun
honey mustard
onions, peppers, salt, pepper

water: 40 oz
exercise: rode long way to work, 15 min., 5 min. home

No comments:

Post a Comment