Friday, July 18, 2014

Day Eighteen - July 18, 2014

Tonight will be difficult. I need to decide ahead of time what I'm going to do at an "ice cream social" after church tonight. I would like to allow myself a little ice cream, but I want to be good too. I figure I could have one scoop of ice cream and one topping, then keep a glass of water in my hand the rest of the time. That sounds reasonable.... weight: 198.8

iced coffee
peanut butter/honey/cinnamon sandwich on whole wheat
leftover taco bake
small pear
Beanitos chips (2 servings)
SF chocolate covered peanuts
smoked pork loin
mashed potatoes
green beans
1 bowl of ice cream with toppings


water: 32 oz
exercise: to and from work, 10 min.

By the way, those Beanitos (I'm pretty sure it was those) gave me LOTS of painful gas. I won't be eating those again. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment