Monday, July 28, 2014

Day Twenty-eight - July 28, 2014

On the wagon... ;) ...I mean, trying to eat healthy for four weeks now. Getting better, getting stronger, getting more determined, having less cravings, feeling less deprived, MUCH less sorry for myself...no "loserish" feelings now...I can do this, I can be healthy, and I can enjoy it and not feel like I'm being punished. I am cherishing my body, my gift from God, the "temple" that has served me so well for 55 years. I am grateful for the body that God gave me, and I want to show that gratitude by taking care of it, and helping it last until He calls me home. If I think about it, it's the only gift I've had since birth, the temple that houses my precious soul /spirit, which was the best birthday present I could ask for! Go me! Weight today: 197.6...yay!

iced coffee - normal
butter and honey sandwich on whole wheat
1 1/2 c leftover fried rice
1 1/2 c leftover broccoli beef
leftover sweet n sour chicken
brown rice

this turned out to be a big mistake....too much soy in two days. Legs achy and slept bad. no more leftovers for a couple of days!

Water: 32 oz
Exercise: Richard Simmons and Sweatin' to the Oldies 2.....silly, but it makes you sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment