Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day Four - July 4, 2014

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, EVERYONE!

I ate waaaaaaay too much today, but I really tried to eat healthy and not cheat (I did eat a hotdog, which is BAD, but just plain, no bun or anything). I had a nice time, and except for the wonderful ice cream that I made, I did NOT feel in the least cheated. Let me try to remember. I have weighed 199.8 for two days in a row, which is higher than day 1....bummer, but it won't break me.

1 banana
1 "lean" frozen meal at work with pasta, broccoli, and Romano cheese (it had no meat, no sugar, less that 300 calories)
Some veggies chips (about 2 servings)
iced coffee....same as the other days, 8 oz coffee, 1 packet S.F. cocoa, 1 stevia packet, about 1 cup of rice milk.
2 Boca burgers, 1 plain, 1 with lettuce, mustard, tomato, onion...no bun
1/2 cup of pasta salad (made healthier by DIL's mother)
1/2 c of broccoli cole slaw (some mayo, but I drained off some of the "juice" when serving)
1/2 c watermelon
approx. 2 handfuls of "healthy" potato chips
about 5 tortilla chips
1/4 c salsa
quite a bit of that yummy dill and garlic dip....definitely overdid that stuff.
at least a cup of fresh veggies...cucumber, carrots, snap peas, sweet peppers, celery
1 cup of rice milk and honey "ice cream"
2 chunky monkey (?) treats that daughter made (healthy)
1/2 cup of pineapple juice in a glass of decaf iced tea
I can't remember anything else...there probably is something.

water - not much, only 16 oz. I think

No comments:

Post a Comment