Friday, July 18, 2014

Day Seventeen - July 17, 2014

Okay, I munched on some light popcorn at work (healthy), and by the time I got home, I was really ready for a fight with somebody, anybody. Very grumpy. I have got to go easy on the corn. NO two days in a row! (I gave that popcorn away today to a friend at work...go me) It doesn't seem to have an effect on me if I only have it occasionally, but I don't like feeling like I need to yell at somebody.

Weight: 198.4

iced coffee normal, with cinnamon
skipped breakfast
southwest chicken salad at work (lg)
light popcorn
chips (always the same kind -- Kettle brand with sea salt)
taco casserole with ground turkey
great northern beans
grean peas

water: 40 oz.
exercise: Daily Burn (25 min), Yoga Flex (10), to and from work, 10 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment