Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day Three - July 3, 2014

Pretty good day, but I had some of what I shouldn't....

Brown rice with honey and cinnamon
banana
Iced coffee with stevia, SF cocoa, and rice milk
Large southwest salad from the store (it says five servings...I'd say 2) it includes lettuce, shredded cheese (about 1 oz), pico de gallo (about 1/8 cup), chicken slices (plain, about 2 oz), crunchy thingies, chipotle ranch dressing (now this stuff is fabulous, I can't resist it...container holds about 1/4 cup)......the five servings is supposedly about 1250 calories, but I do cut it some by taking off the cheese and only using about 2/3 of the dressing. So it was about 1000 calories, probably. Yes, I know I should also cut the crunchy thingies and even less dressing. I'll try. It's my favorite salad, though, so I will still eat it once every payday (twice a month). It's the best tasting salad I've ever had (that's just me, probably).
Veggie chips - I read the label, nothing bad in them, I had about 2 servings.
2 small smoked ribs (1-2 oz of meat)
1 c quinoa
some chicken stuff, about 1/2 cup (crockpot)
1 1/2 c veggies, cooked w/ 1T of butter
1 c watermelon

exercise: rest day....muscles SORE!
water: 32 oz. so far, I plan to drink one more glass
I didn't weigh today, because I forgot until after I'd already eaten...I'll be sure to weigh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment