Monday, July 7, 2014

Day Seven - July 7, 2014

I slept bad last night, and only got about 5 hours, which makes me grumpy. I still weighed 198.6 this morning, even after all those tortilla chips last night, probably because I didn't eat much else. Today, not much better:

forgot to eat breakfast, not a good start
coffee, same as the rest of the days
1 small pear
quinoa with 1 cup of veggies
1/4 cup of fresh sweet peppers, 1 grape tomato
2 servings of veggie chips
1 plain hotdog
berry smoothie at Costco (I'm sure it had sugar)
3 helpings of "healthy" potato chips with salsa
1 piece of pizza w/ Canadian bacon and pineapple
1/2 cup of fresh pineapple
1 cup of lima beans w/ 1T of butter and salt/pepper

water: 16 oz., and a large glass of decaf tea with a lemon wedge
exercise: rode bike to and from work, pushed a verrrry heavy cart around Costco, then from Costco to the car (exhaustion), loaded heavy groceries into the car, then carried in at home....that must count for something.

I am a loser.

1 comment:

  1. Some of this counts for something. You can do better than this. You are not a LOSER you need to choose to put on your winner clothes and attitude.

    ReplyDelete