Monday, July 7, 2014

Day Six - July 6, 2014

I went to bed last night at 8:30 and got up this morning about 6:30...first LONG night's sleep I've had in about 2 weeks. I feel so much better after plenty of rest. This morning I weighed 198.6, which is still only half a pound lower than when I started on the first, but I'll take it.

iced coffee - the usual, only with a little bit of half 'n half too
one bite of cinnamon toast
one plain hotdog
one hamburger, with lettuce, mustard, tomato, onion
1 cup quinoa
1/2 cup beans
1/4 cup salsa
a whole bunch of tortilla chips w/ salsa
fake rice ice cream with the last of the skinny chunky monkeys

water: 32 oz.
exercise: none

Yes, I ate a bunch of corn tortilla chips, and I paid dearly. When I went to bed, I couldn't go to sleep for almost an hour, which was BAD considering I had to get up at 4:00. I really will have to avoid tortilla chips for the most part. They just don't sit well with me. Bad Ann, BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment