Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day Twenty-one - July 21, 2014

Three weeks today. Yes, I have made it for three weeks, even if my commitment hasn't been as serious as it needs to be, to see serious progress. My attention has been divided between eating healthy, exercising, trying to be more scheduled in my housework, daily Bible reading, my new position at work....and on it goes. I feel like I'm trying to create too many NEW habits all at once, but this is how I want to do it. Work on everything all together. So nothing is going too great....but nothing is going too awful either, and I am developing some great new habits, a little at a time. I'm not feeling discouraged and I'm not giving up. I do feel overwhelmed at times, and I know I put too much pressure on myself to be "perfect" and I get down when I can't accomplish that. I'm working on that attitude also. Never fear, I'm still here. Weight: 199.6

iced coffee
new cereal I made up....1/2 c raw oatmeal, 1/2 c Walmart brand "grapenuts" (all healthy ingredients), healthy squirt of Agave (approx. 1/8 c), 1tsp cinnamon, 3/4 c coconut milk, sm handful pecans (sometimes will use raw almonds or walnuts)....it's yummy! I have FOUND a morning food I can eat and like!
southwest salad from Walmart
handful of SF chocolate covered peanuts (I was craving something sweet at work, and this is what I came up with -- I know artificial sweetener is bad for me, but it doesn't spark that continued sugar craving, like the real stuff does...not to mention a lot less calories)
2 servings chips
stirfry chicken and veggies w/ 1 c white rice (sauce is teriyaki sauce from Costco with peanut butter added)

Water: 40 oz
Exercise: Daily Burn - True Beginner - Stability and Mobility 2 (25 min), ride bike to/from work, 10 min, walk around and stand at work

No comments:

Post a Comment