Monday, July 14, 2014

Two Weeks Down

This second week has gone by a lot quicker than the first one, and I'm feeling better and more confident than I was last week at this time. I still have a ways to go on my "perfecting" of the healthy eating....still a little too much cheating going on. I expect there to be cheats occasionally, and I have no problem with getting a "cheat treat" once a week or so, but I want to feel like I'm mostly sticking to my decision to be healthy, and I don't feel quite there yet. It's okay, I'm a work in progress. I am working on a system to earn my "social and gaming" computer time like my daughter's, incorporating the three primary areas I'm working on besides food (exercise, Bible reading, chores), to incorporate a positive way to encourage me to follow through on my short-term daily goals. I'll post it when I have it worked out (DIL is helping me decide how to do it). The main thing I want to work on during this third week is making time to exercise regularly. I know what I want to do, I just have to summon up the energy to do it. I'm starting a new position at work, so my schedule will be very consistent...that will help a lot. I'll check in again next week! Yay me! Feeling good about my goals, will feel better once I'm being active consistently. I started at 199 lbs (this time), and today I weigh 198.6, but my lowest this past week was yesterday at 196.6, so I'm happy enough with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment