Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day Nine - July 9, 2014

I woke up this morning with my stomach still really upset from last night. I think either something I ate didn't agree with me, or I caught another stomach bug...that's how bad it felt. Could it be the popcorn? The coconut oil? Not sure. Feeling better now, though, not so nauseated. Weight: 199.8

small bowl of the cereal from Costco, with 1 cup 1% milk (not till 10:15)
1 cup mexican rice, made with brown rice, onion, bell pepper, diced tomatoes, green chilies, spices, 2T olive oil, 1/2 of bacon bits (that's the only thing not vegan and not healthy)
1/2 cup of chipotle chicken (crockpot)
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1/4 cup watermelon

After the whole day, I think I must have had a little stomach bug again, because after I started feeling better, I had cramping, gas, and diarrhea the rest of the day/evening. I didn't eat much.

water: 24 oz. (should have been a lot more)
exercise: heavy house cleaning for at least 4 hours, all the while feeling ROTTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment