Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day Eight - July 8, 2014

I'm feeling a little better about this whole thing today than yesterday. I get discouraged with my own weakness and failings, but I'm not giving up. This IS important to me. I just have to refer to my reasons and goals more often, so I don't FORGET how important it is. I have difficulty staying motivated, so I have to WORK at it.

Food:
1 cup of new cereal that we got at Costco...wheat flakes, dried blueberries, almonds, with coconut milk
iced  coffee - same as usual but with coconut milk
peanut butter (healthy) and honey sandwich on whole wheat bread
healthy chips (salt and pepper)
chipotle' and garlic salsa
1 small piece of cold pizza
2 slices ham lunchmeat
stir fry squash and zucchini and onion with brown rice
large salad with italian dressing
large bowl of popcorn popped in coconut oil
1 serving of Coconut Bliss ice cream (naked coconut)

After, my stomach hurt and I slept badly. Was it too much, or what I ate?

Water: not near enough, large glass of decaf iced tea with lemon

Exercise:



1 comment: