Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day Ten - July 10, 2014

Feeling much better today....emotionally also. I have GOT to go very light on the corn....NO TORTILLA CHIPS. I know that's one of the things that makes me feel depressed and defeated. It just adds up. Anyway, each day is a new challenge, and it doesn't get any easier, but I feel more capable today.
Weight (after losing a lot of water weight yesterday): 197.6

iced coffee with coconut milk (I like that stuff in coffee, very nice)
peanut butter and honey sandwich
fake crab salad w/roumillade (sp) dressing (2/3 container) - this salad has a lot less "yummies" than the southwest one, and if I cut back on the dressing, it's less than 500 calories (1/2 the calories of the other one)....fake crab, romaine lettuce, shredded cabbage, carrots, 3 grape tomatoes, and a lemon wedge...that's about it.
2 servings salt/pepper "Kettle" chips
1 cup leftover mexican rice
1 1/2 cup pasta
1/2 c chicken sauce with parmesan cheese on top
1/2 green beans
6-8 black olives
3/4 cup watermelon
3/4 cup coconut bliss ice cream
1/4 pineapple

water: 32 oz.

exercise: ride bike to/from work - about 10 minutes, stand and walk all day at work (surely that counts for something!... not much I know, but I carry around my weight all day long), walk back and forth, pushed carts for at least 10 minutes (maybe 15).

No comments:

Post a Comment